Looking for the Best Resume Writing Service? We’ve Got Reviews For You
If you’re on your way towards a new job, there’s an important process to go through: applications. You notice a great ad and you think you’re perfect for that position. How will you prove you’re the perfect candidate? If you’re like most other job applicants, it’s not easy to write about yourself. You need help from the best resume writing service. An automated resume builder won’t do the trick. You need professional resume help from the best resume writers that will consider all your strengths and convey them in the perfect format.
Top Resume Writing Services
|Resumes Planet||9.9||Starts at $109
Get a 15% discount
Promo code: planet15
Resumes Planet is one of the best resume services, which has been on the market for 11 years. It constantly attracts many customers with its guarantees for the highest professionalism and most convenient service. Read the full Resume Planet Reviews.
|Careers Booster||9.7||Starts at $155||
Careers Booster – the name of this service speaks for itself. This team
of the best resume writers has helped many job applicants to go through the hiring process successfully. Read the full Careers Booster Reviews.
|InResumes||9.5||Starts at $109||
InResumes – young, but trending service, that has earned the reputation of reliable resume writing service and has conquered the trust of many of the clients who have become their stable customers. Read the full InResumes Review.
|Resume Writers||8.2||Starts at $169||
Resume Writers works on the market for 19 years and they guarantee to rewrite your resume for free if after 60 days of using your new resume package you have no interviews lined up. Read the full Resume Writers Reviews.
|Resume 2 Hire||8.0||Starts at $99||
Resume2Hire assures, that their team of certified writers will work with you until you won’t be totally satisfied. Read the full Resume2hire Reviews.
|TopResume||5.9||Starts at $149||
TopResume prides itself for being meticulous when it comes to the writers who will help clients. Read the full Top Resume Reviews.
The cover letter, cv and resume make or break your chances for success. Potential employers base their decision on the experience and qualifications of the candidates. The way those qualifications are expressed, however, make a huge difference. That’s why everyone reaches out to the top rated resume writing services. When an expert from the best resume service tackles this challenge, the results can be outstanding.
How exactly do you get the perfect resume? It’s important to hire a service that gives you a nice price for top quality. A random choice from Google’s results is never a good thing. What do you do when you want to make an important investment? You read reviews; of course! That’s exactly what our website is all about. We give you truthful and reliable resume writing services reviews, based on thorough research and experience.
We review writing services according to several factors: the quality, price, customer support, ordering process, and more. When you want to get the best resume service, you can simply follow our lead.
Keep in mind that our reviews are completely unbiased. If you’re considering getting help with creating a resume and you don’t see a review for that service at our website, drop us a message and we’ll do our best to evaluate that agency ASAP. Don’t forget to share your experiences in the comments. Our readers always appreciate the input of real customers.
Isabelle Walden is one of our most experienced HR specialists and career advisors in our team. She’s been working for some of the top rated resume writing services for five years. When we want to analyze this market, it’s only natural for us to ask an insider.
Isabelle has an interesting categorization of the writing industry:
- “There are well-established companies that have already gained their reputation for delivering quality. On the other side, we have new agencies that show up without proof of their track record. These are usually resurrections of companies that failed because they had extreme prices and delivered bad work. Their founders start new websites all the time, trying to improve the scheme a bit, but still failing to deliver what the customers need. I always recommend job applicants to use reputable companies with numerous resume writing service reviews.
- There are high-quality writing agencies. Each of their users gets increased chances of getting a job with the documents they buy. But there are also services whose products don’t work for an average job hunter. Some companies are outstanding, and others are a sheer scam.”
Through our reviews, we want to answer your question: “Who should I hire to write my resume?”
Table of Contents
- How We Review The Best Resume Writing Services
- Why Use Best Resume Writing Services and Not Write it By Yourself?
- Best Resume Writing Service in 2022
- Testimonials from Real Users
- Services We Don’t Advise to Use for Resume Writing
- Signs of Scam Resume Writing Services
- So How to Choose the Best Resume Service?
An easy online resume builder will give you decent results if you have great writing skills. You can follow resume examples to get inspired, but you must never copy someone else’s work. When you hire top resume writing services to help you with the application documents, the results will be different. Another resume writing service has an unbiased point of view. They are trained to complete a cover letter, resume or CV for the particular industry you want to be part of.
If you need help with resume writing, then you also need reviews that lead you to the right service. That’s what we’re here for. We help you find a service that will deliver a great resume by evaluating the following criteria:
Types of services – does the resume writing service offer only sample resumes or do you get completely unique content? Can you order LinkedIn profile, cover letter, thank you/follow up letter, and all other application documents you need?
Special features – do you get something extra for your money?
Prices and discounts – a good resume is a great thing, but is it affordable?
Customer service – how do you know you’re going to get a winning resume? The customer support has to give you the answers you need. Besides, the best services enable direct communication with the writer. That’s how you get advice that makes you able to write your future resumes and CVs.
Our methodology of composing resume writing services reviews is simple: we evaluate these main factors, as well as the unique features we see in a service. Then, we write reviews that you can use to compare different services and hire the one you like the most.
The users’ input is an important aspect of our reviews. We always welcome testimonies. If you’ve ever used a resume writing service, we encourage you to share your impressions. You can read about the experiences other people shared, so you get an impression of the real results you’re going to get.
As one of our most active reviewers, Isabelle Walden explains how we evaluate each professional resume writing service before delivering the final review that you see at our website:
- The first thing I like to do is place an order from a professional resume service. I pretend like I need a resume and I’m very specific about the requirements.
- The first thing I evaluate is the quality. How good is this document for a successful job application for the particular industry and position?
- I also take a look at the variety of services. Job applicants also want LinkedIn profiles, cover letters, thank-you/follow-up letters, or CVs. It’s also important for the service to offer executive, military, entry level, and career change applications.
- What’s the price and how convenient is it for an average customer? My experience tells me that cheap services usually have flaws. They don’t have many writers so they are late, or they tend to deliver a template-based design that lacks uniqueness.
- Are there any guarantees? Can the user ask for free revisions?
- What reputation does the company have? Here at ResumeHelpService, we ask our readers to share impressions, and we include them in our reviews. You can send us feedback here.
That’s a fair question.
“The job application should contain information that I have, so I’ll just use a template and I’ll make my resume in a minute.”
The experience of our HR specialists says it’s not that simple. We often see job applications that lack format, detail, and character. There are a few reasons why it’s better to hire professional resume writers than to write the content yourself:
- Maybe you can write well, but have you ever written job applications that were successful? Expert writers have written many of them, so they know what works.
- They get the style right, and they fit all the details in an easy-to-digest format. They follow the industry standards and the specific requirements by the company that the candidate targets.
- Best professional resume writers know what the companies from the particular industry want. The best writing agencies assign someone with experience in the niche to work on the job application. They know how to make you attractive for the job. They will highlight the most relevant skills and experience.
- Experienced writers know how the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) works. They use keywords that make your application detectable through the software.
Resumes Planet is one of the top professional resume writing services in our rating. This service enjoys great reputation among customers. We constantly get feedback with praise. We checked its quality for our own review, and the content was perfect that. Resumes Planet also offers a variety of services, including LinkedIn profile, cover letter, CV, and more. It’s been active since 2008, and it managed to maintain an impeccable record of delivering top quality.
- Variety of services (LinkedIn, cover letter, resumes for any business, and more)
- Affordable prices, starting from $109 for writing. Plus discounts!
- Live chat support
- Guarantee for free revisions
- Direct contact with the writer
- Free tips on how to apply for a job
- The writers are anonymous, but they are really good.
The website is easy to use, so you can quickly order your documents. The services include LinkedIn profile, cover letter, follow-up/thank-you letter, and CV. All industries are covered, so you can rest assured that they will find the right writer for you. The packages give you great value at a discounted cost.
- Flexible prices based on deadline and type of product
- Great variety of job application products available
- Order writing, editing, KSA (knowledge, skills, abilities), LinkedIn profile, and more
- Free revisions
- Live support
- Urgent orders (24-hour deadline) are more expensive
This is one of the most experienced services of this type. It’s been offering writing services since 1999, and job candidates still hire it. ResumeWriters enables you to set your own deadline, and it guarantees free revisions if you don’t get an interview. The pricing strategy works for most customers, since it’s based on the type of product and deadline.
- Flexible pricing policy
- Experienced team
- Choose your own deadline
- Interview guarantee
- Samples at the website
- No discounts
The progressive delivery system makes this company different than most others on the market. They don’t send a final product once they get your instructions. They send you multiple drafts and work by your feedback. The shortest deadline is 5 days. The website looks slightly outdated, but the good thing is that it’s responsive. The quality of the products is outstanding.
- Progressive delivery in multiple drafts
- Revisions until you like the final product
- Affordable prices from only $99
- Keyword-optimized content for ATS
- 60-day interview guarantee
- Only resumes available
- You can’t set a deadline shorter than 5 days
TopResume has a unique approach to selling its services. Here, you upload a document that you already have, and you get a free review by an expert. But to get a job application that works, you’ll need to order it at the website. You don’t get actual applications for free. The customer support system is good. We’d like to see a better variety of services here, as well as more affordable prices.
- Good customer service
- Formatting that works for ATS
- 60-day interview guarantee
- Prices starting from $149 for the lowest level
- Not all writers are industry professionals
We told you what services work, but what about the ones that don’t? These are a few of the platforms we don’t recommend:
There are great content writers at Upwork. The first problem is that they are almost impossible to hire. The best writers work for regular clients, and you can’t be a regular when you need a single job application. The other problem is that a good content writer is not necessarily a good writer. The freelancers at Upwork aren’t specialized for this type of content.
Great writers at Fiverr are an exception. The writers claim that English is their native language and you won’t notice many problems throughout the communication. But the troubles with grammar and style will be evident in the content.
Free Resume Revision Tools
Software cannot do the work of a real writer or editor. It might give you a few recommendations on how to improve the content. But can you improve it to an extent that makes you exceptional?
This is a good way to get generic content based on a template. It’s not a good way to get noticed in the job application process.
You should know how to recognize the scams, so you won’t become their victim.
Our HR specialists advise you to consider a few warning signs:
- No guarantees. If the company doesn’t give you a guarantee for free revisions if you don’t get an interview, it’s probably a scam.
- Bad reviews on Sitejabber, Trustpilot, Reddit, etc. Don’t get limited to the testimonials featured on the website of the service. You want to see reviews on independent sites. But be careful; they aren’t always honest. As you read through the testimonials, you’ll learn how to recognize the true ones. They are more detailed and focus on quality.
- No support. If there’s no way to contact the support, stay away from that service.
- No Money Back Guarantee. The best services guarantee to refund your money in case you don’t like the result. If there’s no such guarantee at the website you’re considering, you should take your money elsewhere.
Is there a secret recipe for ordering a successful job application document online?
- Read reviews from independent services. At our website, you’ll find evaluations crafted by HR specialists, who know what a great application document is.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of the service.
- What price works for you?
The easy way is to follow our hints!